- Only enrollment with successful payment will be counted as a completed application.
- Participants must study the rules and regulations listed below carefully. Participants who completed the registration process agreed to be abided by the rules and regulations of the event that has been signed up.
- Participants should register to their respective age group. (Age is counted based on the year of birth. For example, a male born in Nov 1994, his age is counted as 29. His age group category should be Male 16-29).
- A confirmation email will be sent to the participants upon successful registration (ONLY team leader of 10KM Team Race will receive the confirmation email). If you do not receive the confirmation email after your registration, please contact us by email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (852) 2117 1650 for assistance.
- Once the entry is accepted, enrollment fee is non-refundable & non-transferable under any circumstances.
- Enrollment fee is not tax deductible.
- Repeated entries will be counted as a single entry. The extra fee is non-refundable and cannot be transferred to another applicant or other race. Also, the submitted form and information will not be returned.
- On-site or late enrolment will not be accepted.
- Participants must ensure that they are physically fit to join the event. The Organiser has the right to terminate or pause the participants if there is deemed to be any risk to their health. Participants must abide by this decision.
- Incomplete enrollment or enrollment with inaccurate information will not be accepted.
- An email notice regarding collection of race pack will be sent to the registered participants two week before the event day.
- Participants need to show either the printout or electronic version of the notification email to our staff to collect the race pack and event materials.
Health & Safety Advice
- Participants should make sure their health conditions are suitable for the strenuous race. In cases of doubt, please seek medical advice in advance.
- Participants should understand the event content and nature and participating in this event requires physical exertion. Participants should be in sound medical condition capable of participating in the event. The Organizer suggests all participants to monitor their own physical conditions deemed fit and capable for participating in the event. In case you are feeling sick during the event, please immediately stop the activity and do seek help from the onsite race officials.
- Participants should take protective measures against UV, such as applying sunscreen, wearing caps and drinking water.
- People who are pregnant or with chronic diseases, like heart disease and high blood pressure, are not recommended to participate in the event.
- The Organizer reserve the right to disallow or disqualify any person who is known or suspected to be physically unfit to participate in the event and such person shall accept.
- Public liability insurance is covered by the organiser of the event. Participants are also advised to arrange their own insurance.
Inclement Weather Arrangement
- If Tropical Cyclone Warning Signal No. 8 or higher is hoisted at any time from 8:00am on one day before the event, the event will be cancelled.
- If Red or Black Rainstorm Warning Signal is hoisted at any time from 4:00 am on the event day, the event will be cancelled.
- If the above Inclement Weather/Condition Warnings be hoisted after the commencement of race, the Event Director has the right to change the event distance or event arrangement or to stop the event. Entry Fee will not be refunded.
- If the race is cancelled due to the above Inclement Weather/Condition Warnings hoisted before the race, no rescheduled race will be arranged. Entry Fee will not be refunded. The Race Pack will be available for collection under the Organizer’s arrangement.
- Please check the weather from the Hong Kong Observatory (Tel: 1878200) on the event day.
- Baggage storage will be provided. Please do not bring any valuable items. The Organizer will not be responsible for the lost or damage of any baggage stored with us. Participants are deemed to be accepting this term when using the baggage storage service.
- Should there be any emergency or assistance needed during the event, participants shall contact the officials at the information centre.
- All prizes are not redeemable for cash.
- The Organizer reserves the right to amend or clarify the above race rules.
Note: This Terms and Conditions has been translated into Chiniese. If there is any inconsistency or ambiguity between the English version and Chinese version, the Chinese version shall prevail. The event organizers of the 7-11 Runathon 2023 own the rights of editing and interpreting the above important notes and corresponding event requirements.