Event Gift Pack
- Participants must study the rules and regulations listed below carefully. Participants who completed the registration process agreed to be abided by the rules and regulations of the event that has been signed up.
- Once the entry is accepted, entry fee is non-refundable & non-transferable under any circumstances. An acknowledgement email will be sent to the registered email address within 10 working days after the Organiser has received the registration. Otherwise, please contact the Organiser immediately.
- Repeated entries will be counted as a single entry. The extra fee is non-refundable and cannot be transferred to another applicant or other race. Also, the submitted form and information will not be returned.
- Late or on-site enrollment will not be accepted.
- Incomplete enrollment will not be accepted.
Health and safety advice
- Confirmation will be sent to participants by e-mail within 7 working days after an application is received. If you do not receive the confirmation, please send your enquiry to email@example.com or contact us at 2117 1650.
- Race Pack Pick-up Notice will be sent to participants 2 weeks before the event day, participants should bring the email print it out to pick up the race pack with bib number, time chip.
- Participants should make sure their health conditions are suitable for the strenuous race. In cases of doubt, please seek medical advice in advance.
- Participants should understand the event content and nature and participating in this event requires physical exertion. Participants should be in sound medical condition capable of participating in the event. The Organizer suggests all participants to monitor their own physical conditions deemed fit and capable for participating in the event. In case you are feeling sick during the event, you should immediately stop the activity and do seek help from the onsite race officials.
- Participants should take protective measures against UV, such as applying sunscreen, wearing caps and drinking water.
- People who are pregnant or with chronic diseases, like heart disease and high blood pressure, are not recommended to participate in the event.
- The Organizer reserve the right to disallow or disqualify any person who is known or suspected to be physically unfit to participate in the event and such person shall accept.
- Participants are advised to arrange their own insurance cover.
- If typhoons signal No.3 (or above), the yellow rainstorm warning (or above) is hoisted at 8am on event day, or the event is affected by bad weather or other natural reason, the event will be cancelled.
- If Inclement Weather/Condition Warnings is issued after the commencement of the race, Race Director has the right to stop the race.
- The Organizer reserves the right of final decision of the event. Any changes or contingent measures for the event announced by the organizer and posted on the Organizer’s web page shall prevail.
- Baggage storage will be provided. Please do not bring any valuable items. The Organizer is not responsible for the lost or damage of the baggage stored with us.
- Should there be any emergencies or assistance needed during the event, participants shall contact the officials at the information center.
- All prizes are not redeemable for cash.
- The Organizer reserves the right to amend or clarify the above race rules.